Thursday 27 February 2014

Old Friends?

Okay, so I ran out of ideas pretty quick. I tried getting Nicholas close to some electrical source, figuring a good shock would get him conscious again. Alas no matter how much I willed I couldn't get him to do any more than sway slightly in its direction. I guess I don't have any domination powers. Unfortunate, that would have come in handy in more situations than just this one. Then again, there are extenuating circumstances at work here, so it may warrant further experimentation.

But back to the matter at hand. It's not like I'm going to be giving up anytime soon. I've got nothing better to do than continuing to rebel against the Grotesque's control, but I'm feeling more and more helpless with every passing day. There seems to be nothing I can do to effect the physical world, as long as I'm trapped in here in this dreamless expanse I can't effect the dream world and as far as the digital world goes, sure I can interact with a computer, but unless someone here knows where they can find this here circus and can fight their way through an army of sleep walking maniacs who am I going to contact?

Then again, maybe this is all academic. I don't know if it's going to be of any use (it could just make things worse) but I can feel someone different out there. There are visitors to the circus, I can sense them. I don't know how, but they feel familiar. I can't quite put my finger on it though. If there is one thing I've learned since this all started it's that when something new shows up you can bet it's going to cause some shift in circumstances. I can only hope it'll be for the better.

And for once, in this helpless state, that might actually be possible. 

-Shady

No comments:

Post a Comment